JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wi-Fi calling on Straight talk

(Topic created: 08-18-2020 11:14 PM)
rippenlips
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I use straight talk there used to be a icon that would let you set up wifi calling anybody know how to get phone to set up wifi calling on straight talk 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, 

@rippenlips

The carriers implement Wi-Fi calling in different ways. My carrier has the shortcut available in the quick access panel.

It also has the option in the phone app settings to turn it on&off and to open the wifi settings menu.

If it's normally in the quick settings panel you might try fully open the panel tap the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner and select button order. Look for it at top and if it's there drag it down into the panel.

Best regards, 

CLF 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, 

@rippenlips

The carriers implement Wi-Fi calling in different ways. My carrier has the shortcut available in the quick access panel.

It also has the option in the phone app settings to turn it on&off and to open the wifi settings menu.

If it's normally in the quick settings panel you might try fully open the panel tap the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner and select button order. Look for it at top and if it's there drag it down into the panel.

Best regards, 

CLF