Did you mean: 
Nishnish
Asteroid

Re: There's no register button

Same problem here

Tenooostar
Asteroid

Re: There's no register button

Unlocked s10+ T mobile, uninstalled then reinstalled Samsung Members App, still nothing.

Highlighted
Samsung_wXV4Dd0
Constellation

Re: ⚠️ Android 10 beta sign-up instructions

So I've got the Android 10 Beta but when I go into the One UI Beta app to report bugs...I get a notice that says my phone and I are not registered. How do I register my phone so I can report bugs?

andypanoreo
Cosmic Ray

Not only I cleared cache, data, forced and stop the app, I even did a factory reset of the phone. Without restoring any backup, downloaded the Members app, created a new Samsung account, but the issue persists: "when I click the Register botton, it just sends me back to the homepage and nothing happens." Going to software update after this will just say that I have the latest version. Issue has been happening since yesterday. No amont of hours/days have trigger the download. I also tried fully uninstalling the Members app and installing it from the play store. Exact same issue.

Samsung_oITjF1z
Astronaut

Having problems with the beta 10 on sprint s10+ phone has frozen up having a hard time looking up stuff on the internet but not being able to report it says my phone is not registered.

Still a little confusing. If you have a US Unlocked GS10 and it is being used on Verizon, it should have been eligible??? I registered and downloaded the beta, now the Samsung Members app says my phone or account is not registered so I can't leave feedback??

Ambikaraj21
Asteroid

I am still waiting for one UI 2.0 beta program

Ambikaraj21
Asteroid

I already registered for android 10. But i didn't get any update

userg0fp9kIfM9
Astronaut

One UI 2.0

Hi,

When does the One UI 2.0 update take place on my S10?

I'm in India and I still haven't recieved it yet.

I tried to enrol in the beta program via Samsung Members, but it doesn't show in Notices. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: One UI 2.0

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.