Did you mean: 
Shia
Asteroid

Galaxy S10 One UI 2.0 Beta Verizon

Is there an ETA for the one ui beta?

Fendee1
Halo

Re: Galaxy S10 One UI 2.0 Beta Verizon

Verizon isn't getting it could change but its Verizon so I doubt it.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Shia Verizon doesn't participate in the Betas you will need to wait until the full release of the Android 10 update I'm guessing around the end of the year to the beginning of next year 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Samsung_8oqkQOa
Constellation

Verizon & AT&T will not be getting the Beta, & besides the enrollment has closed!

userVEykYQXCfh
Asteroid

If you are unlocked on Verizon yes you will. I have an unlocked phone on Verizon and I got the beta

RayNeverLearns
Constellation

One UI 2.0 Beta for U.S. unlocked S1O+?

Any official communication about availability of the the One UI 2.0 Beta for unlocked S10/S10+ purchased in the U.S. from samsung com?

scottied2003
Astronaut

Re: One UI 2.0 Beta for U.S. unlocked S1O+?

You can register on the Members app. You may not get in though. I registered yesterday and had no luck so far receiving it from Software Update. Very very limited slots. Someone said 10000 slots was what Samsung said. I cannot confirm that though. Good luck. It will expand as it goes on so just register. It doesn't sound that different or exciting to be honest.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hi @scottied2003, I hope you're doing well.

Can you please let me know what your current baseband version is? This can be found in: Settings>About phone>Software information>Baseband version

Based on some personal research I did, if you're using an unlocked device and on the October build (BSIE), you'll need to wait a bit longer for Samsung to develop an update from the October update. Currently, it's only available from the September update (BSIC).

If you're on the October update, that's likely the reason for the delay. 

I hope that helps clarify things.

Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

I feel bad for yall

userPlLv7c9jDV
Constellation

I have unlocked S10+ running on Sprint. I received the banner yesterday, but nothing would happen after I registered. I tried clearing the cache, clearing data, restarting the phone, etc with no luck. Now the banner is gone too. Just sharing my experience.