cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: One UI 2.0 Beta for S10 Plus On AT&T support?

This is true. Every tuesday, free taco bell Smiley Surprised

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Hafford
Constellation

@Charkatak

I get that, but sometimes you have to do things that you dont really feel like doing, go that extra mile to give the customers what they want, customer retention and what not

Douglas Hafford
Honored Contributor

@Hafford wrote:

@Charkatak

I get that, but sometimes you have to do things that you dont really feel like doing, go that extra mile to give the customers what they want, customer retention and what not

@Hafford 

Correct, I agree.  Usually there are other reasons that company does what it does.  We as customers won't know this, but big companies have meetings to see if it fits into the business plan and if there are any $ involved.  I really do wish it would of been as easy as calling a carrier and saying "may beta available" and the next day you could have it Smiley Happy

user60w9O9Lw17
Constellation

S10 e beta

Has the beta for one ui 2 come out for the unlock version?

Honored Contributor

Re: S10 e beta

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @user60w9O9Lw17, I hope you're doing well.

Registration is through the Samsung Members app. There will be a banner under the Samsung Pay rewards section on the home page. Please note that only Sprint, T-Mobile and U1 (Unlocked) devices are supported. Any other carrier branded devices are NOT supported.

Complete information on the Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ One UI 2.0/Android 10 beta can be found here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/One-UI-2-0-Android-10-Mega-Thread/td-p/880136

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
userUYN2XFv3GX
Astronaut

Hey Rydah, thanks for share this info.

usernI3GE4Bwda
Cosmic Ray

Rydah, i have a unlocked s10e with sprint. I cant find this banner still..

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @usernI3GE4Bwda, I hope you're doing well.

What version is your Samsung Members app? Also, it is possible that there are no available slots at this moment. Keep checking as slots do open up here and there.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

user0kPWcLzR6J
Constellation

Can't sign up for beta

I'm on Sprint and have an S10+. The beta banner appears in Samsung Members app, but when I click Register for Beta, it just goes back to main screen and the banner is still there. I've rebooted, cleared cache on the Members app, etc. It just won't process for some reason.