Me either I have the TMobile S10 and nothing 😔

userzFQU6ByvX1
Asteroid

Re: ⚠️ Android 10 feedback

Is this still unavailable for AT&T?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Correct. AT&T and Verizon chose not to participate in the Beta.

userj7OjIftQzX
Constellation

I done everything that y'all are saying and I I don't see anything where it's allowing me to register for the Beta update and I have Tmobile. Don't understand what the problem is. Can someone point me in the right direction???

Highlighted
Demonic_Blaze
Astronaut

Weird warm tint on Beta

After the one ui beta dropped for us carriers, I notice a really warm tint on the screen. Night mode just changes the white to black to my understanding, it's blue light filter that gives it a yellow hue. That's not activated, and when I do activate it the screen gets yellow. My screen settings are vivid and I tried going all the way to cool, or warm, with little to no effect. Was fine before update. Any suggestions?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Weird warm tint

Are you currently on the Beta? Have you reported the issue through the One UI app? One thing you can try, even if you don't use Play Books, are the steps from this article: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003288/

Demonic_Blaze
Astronaut

Yes I am, I posted it in there as well. Oddly enough, it switches back and forth from normal white on YouTube, to dimmish yellow on home screen.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you using a theme other than the Dark Mode?

Demonic_Blaze
Astronaut

Nope. Only dark mode is enable. I am using a separate launcher, action launcher. Switching to one ui launcher yields the same results.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

This may be something we have to wait for the developers to fix. Have you reported the issue through One UI?