cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
black_bear
Constellation

ANDROID AUTO NOT WORKING !!! LAWSUIT ON THE WAY

I just spent 2 days trying troubleshooting my S10 not displaying android auto on my chevrolet truck, I have also my essential PH1 from 2017 working fine.

We are talking of last galaxy S phone from 2019 above 1000$.

I went trough all the crappy troubleshooting with an agent via chat, reset networks, factory reset, back up and restore and it is the exact same android auto version on both phone 4.6  593334 release

PH1 open instantly on my car screen

Bluetooth connection works with my car

I have 4 different usb C cable all 4 working with PH1, including the samsung original cable.

Meaning something in the samsung UI blocks the access somehow, I can read threads open for months with same problem, thinking of a lawsuit, not acceptable for a brand like Samsung.

the person in the chat can not escalate the problem or even open a ticket, she gave me a service center, independant of Samsung, how they can fix a software problem ?

Is there anybody from Samsung reading here ?

4 REPLIES 4
Black Hole

Re: ANDROID AUTO NOT WORKING !!! LAWSUIT ON THE WAY

@black_bear wrote:

I just spent 2 days trying troubleshooting my S10 not displaying android auto on my chevrolet truck, I have also my essential PH1 from 2017 working fine.

We are talking of last galaxy S phone from 2019 above 1000$.

I went trough all the crappy troubleshooting with an agent via chat, reset networks, factory reset, back up and restore and it is the exact same android auto version on both phone 4.6  593334 release

PH1 open instantly on my car screen

Bluetooth connection works with my car

I have 4 different usb C cable all 4 working with PH1, including the samsung original cable.

Meaning something in the samsung UI blocks the access somehow, I can read threads open for months with same problem, thinking of a lawsuit, not acceptable for a brand like Samsung.

the person in the chat can not escalate the problem or even open a ticket, she gave me a service center, independant of Samsung, how they can fix a software problem ?

Is there anybody from Samsung reading here ?

Have you tried to contact Android Auto developer about this?  Either from the app itself or go to Play Store, find the app and contact support from there. Try this too: https://goo.gl/uJYCRt

My lease ended on 2016 VW GTI that I had and the current car doesn't have Android auto, otherwise I would test it.

bullseye007
Cosmic Ray

No one will take you seriously with that kind of title

black_bear
Constellation

I guess you do not drive, and no argument, poor judgement in fact, threads about this problem are from April 2019, we are October 10th so since the release of the phone I guess.

It is Samsung not TCL.

Do you know if Police takes me wattching my phone while driving it is 900$ fine and 6 points removed from my driver's licence... If I watch google map on my car screen I am safe and no fine...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@black_bear, Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out.

I would recommend contacting the application developers for further assistance with their application.

You can locate their contact details on the download page in the google play store, as well as on their website.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.