Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Thebert86
Cosmic Ray

AR Emoji

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There should be a broader range of functions to better engage with this Samsung Galaxy application. This includes more choices of personalization options like clothes, hair, accessories, etc.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: AR Emoji

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree, there should be more options. I know I'd personally love to be able to customize images on shirts and such. What a great suggestion! @Thebert86, I'll be sure to ask a moderator to mark this post as a suggestion.

@SamsungAdam, could you please mark this thread as a suggestion?

Have a great rest of your weekend! 😄

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree, there should be more options. I know I'd personally love to be able to customize images on shirts and such. What a great suggestion! @Thebert86, I'll be sure to ask a moderator to mark this post as a suggestion.

@SamsungAdam, could you please mark this thread as a suggestion?

Have a great rest of your weekend! 😄

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your assistance. Have a great rest of your day! @SamsungAdam 

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're welcome. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. @Rydah Hope you have a great rest of your day as well.

AYColumbia
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agree with OP. Would like to see a soul patch added to facial hair which I'm shocked isn't there. Also missing facepalm animated action when creating a custom sticker.