cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gaulstaf
Constellation

AR Not working & not getting OTA updates

Need some help folks,

Recently discovered that the AR functions on my S10+ are not working.  Verified by downloading several AR programs (AR Ruler & Minecraft Earth to name a couple) and both of them return errors when trying to access the AR functions.  I have another S10 that does not have this issue and both apps work just fine.

I've done a factory reset on the device and didn't change any settings once the phone was back online.  Went straight into an AR app and is fails.

Also,  I'm trying to get any software  updates available for my phone (ATT) and its telling me i'm on the latest version.. I find that hard to believe.  It appears that my OTA updates via wifi aren't working..

On the current version of Google Play Services for AR (1.13.171007106)

Android 9

Baseband version:  G975USQU1ASAT

Kernel:  4.14.78-15296297

any help would be appreciated.  ATT tier 2 is a joke and they couldn't help.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: AR Not working & not getting OTA updates

Make sure Google Play Services for AR is installed on your device and that it's been given every permission it needs. Also check the permissions for any AR app you are trying to use.

Gaulstaf
Constellation

Re: AR Not working & not getting OTA updates

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have been in touch with both AT&T and Samsung support and have tried every option imaginable.  The only answer I get from either one is "we will escalate this to management".  AT&T is going to process a warranty claim on my phone because they feel this is a Google/Android issue that cannot be resolved easily.