cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ATT/S10+ won't get pictures

Anyone have a fix for AT&T not allowing pictures to come through on a samsung s10+?  Samsung says it's ATT's problem.  ATT says we are aware but tough luck (the last person I talked to yelled at me because I got a little upset when she told me to tell my family to just use Facebook messenger).  She put me on a "list" (which I'm sure she didn't even do that much).  In the meantime I have a nice paperweight.  Some say you can get the pics if you turn off WIFI but where I live if you do that you got nada.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: ATT/S10+ won't get pictures

Hello @Samsung_PgRkub7 

In the area that you live do you receive service from Att, if it's not you will need to let att knows that's they not covering your area so they can do something about it. You will need service to receive mms messages 

Highlighted

I did.  They don't care.  Samsung don't care either.  ATT said they were going to put me on a list of people with similar complaints and in the meantime just use facebook messenger.  Like that is a fix.  Crappy phone, crappy service.  When I pay for this phone I'm going to change from AT&T and get an Iphone.

Highlighted
Product Expert

@Samsung_PgRkub7 

It’s the coverage. Samsung can’t help you with that side.

Highlighted

Its wifi.  I was told the samsung phone I bought would work as a fully functional phone on wifi by att.  It doesn't.  Nobody will make it good, they lied.  I will move on to a new cell provider and better phone asap.  No worried, I been ripped off before.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Some carrier doesn’t support MMS through WIFI

Highlighted

They told me when I bought it it would work perfectly with wifi.  Husband has iphone.  It works great.  

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

It's more then likely a network issue. With everyone being on there phones using data, mobile hotspots the network is having issues that they aren't telling anyone about