cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Access Samsung Notes on PC?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not OP, but thank you for this. Only issue was that I had to update the app before I could sign in to my Samsung account. Thankfully, Microsoft Store didn't give me any trouble updating like it did with initial installation.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks. As others have reported, the MS Store versions said "incompatible device" (my PC!).

Installed from the download and it did not Sync. Said "update this".

However, MS Store did recognise and update the app.

Apart from being a bit sluggish with the sync, it WORKS.

Obviously, make sure that Samsung Cloud sync is correctly setup on both phone/device and the PC.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do u confirm cloud sync is correctly set up on pc and phone? And, what does correctly mean?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sadly not compatible with my Windows 10 PC. So frustrating

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having some trouble figuring out how to install the program after unzipping the files. How do I run installation?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i downloaded the link, opened the app, but i am unable to sign into my samsung account to be able to sync the content on my galaxy 10+

theres a prompt that appears that says 

"This page has been shut down.
Update the app, then use the service."

this is the only thing i need to work right to finish set up for my PC running windows 10, was really excited when i found this thread

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same exact issue! I am so sad! Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Somehow started working now!! So happy!! Woman Happy

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This app has a lot of potential. However, it does not cross over to a PC. There is an apk from XDA, and a Microsoft version however, both have the same problem. This is very frustrating especially because I have a very expensive Note device and cannot use the Note app for across platforms. The cloud function does not work either. Gotta get through to the developers on this. It seems like they worked on developing the app to use on a PC,  but don't know it doesn't work. I know Samsung and Microsoft are trying to integrate their ecosystems so, this should not be a problem.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This solves the probleam and sync. Thanks a lot. After download and install the file, i went to Microsoft Store and had the update for Notes on the store automatically.
Then on Notes i went to definition and i clicked on samsung cloud and voilá, it's sync after log in.