cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
j_morris
Constellation

Accidentally selected wrong trade-in device when ordering S10- iPhone 6s Plus instead of iPhone 6s

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When purchasing an unlocked Galaxy S10 online this past weekend, I was in a hurry to checkout so my cart wouldn’t expire and I accidentally clicked on the iPhone 6s Plus as my trade in device when I’m wanting to trade in my iPhone 6s. They both have the same trade-in value and I called FedEx to refuse the shipment and send it back to Samsung but the shipment was delivered and I’m wondering if I can update my order details to show that I’m trading in the iPhone 6s instead of 6s Plus. It’s in pristine condition and I’m hoping now that I’ve received the shipment, I can just send back my iPhone 6s instead of having to send back the S10 package and do an entirely new transaction. Is it possible to update my trade-in device from the 6s Plus to an iPhone 6s since they have the same trade-in value? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

S10 model number is: SM-G973UZKAXAA

Order number: <hidden>

Trade-In MODEL NUMBER: TIN-AP-IPH6SP (which needs to be TIN-AP-IPH6S)

@SamsungKris  @SamsungCole @SamsungJoJo @stanl56 @VerbumVeritum @Rydah 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Accidentally selected wrong trade-in device when ordering S10- iPhone 6s Plus instead of iPhone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @j_morris, I hope your day is going well.

I can't resolve this issue myself but I'd advise you contact Samsung's E-Commerce department directly at: Samsung E-Commerce Support:
P: 18557268721
W: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/ 

Hopefully you can get that resolved there. I hope that helps!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Accidentally selected wrong trade-in device when ordering S10- iPhone 6s Plus instead of iPhone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @j_morris, I hope your day is going well.

I can't resolve this issue myself but I'd advise you contact Samsung's E-Commerce department directly at: Samsung E-Commerce Support:
P: 18557268721
W: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/ 

Hopefully you can get that resolved there. I hope that helps!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Accidentally selected wrong trade-in device when ordering S10- iPhone 6s Plus instead of iPho...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rydah is correct you would need to speak to our E-Commerce team directly regarding this.

Highlighted
Samsung_JSDFyLe
Astronaut

@Rydah I need your help

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rydah I need your help