Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Add a thin line to paste the number in Dark Mode

S10E

problem:

difficult to locate where to copy paste number into smasung phone app

suggestion: show white bar or white box where number can be pasted.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: phone app in dark mode problem

Hello @Samsung_qTmO , usually dark mode is preffered as that, but a recommendation would be to hold the middle above the number pad and paste the number. I hope this helped, have a wonderful day! 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

i know how to paste a number, i am suggesting to add a line, could be light gray thin line, anything to indicate where to paste the number.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

youre welcome. please make sure to look at my other topics as well, none of the issues i pointed out about the  S10E have been resolved yet.