cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Ads from Samsung Internet browser

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had the same issue. Tryd add blocker, changed settings nothing worked. Finally uninstalled samsung browser update and now no more ad pop ups.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Some times my browser is getiing automatically closed after the ad. Is any one facing this issue..

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can not access to this link , may I know why?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user94YA3hkxER it appears the link is no longer available. Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am receiving to after i update my samsung mobile! i had to update my coles online payslips​​​​​​​  for my employees.. so i checked through my samsung browser.. to make it sure that it's user friendly to mobile user.. suddenly ads came on it... i thought it's might be my server got into virus.. but after i checked through chrome there was no ads at all kindly tell how do i fix it Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is super annoying. No one should have to install another app just to block Samsung internet. That too on an expensive phone! Samsung, thumbs down!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agree with you

-------------------------------------Signature------------------------------------------

[US only] Save on your online purchases with the cashback site trusted by 10 million users