cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Alternative for GoodLock

Does anyone know of a good alternative to GoodLock?  Android 10 killed most of the useful features and it doesn't look like it will be fixed any time soon.  We lost much of the customization with the new Android 10 and frankly, the customization is what made the S10 phone so good to use.  The GoodLock features should have already been in OneUI without the need for a third party app.  Between this and Samsung trying to shove Bixby down our throats, they have really missed the target with their customers.  I don't give a rip about Galaxy S11 or S20, whichever it is, try taking care of your existing user base!! 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Alternative for GoodLock

Unfortunately, no. I've tried many third party apps that promised similar functionality, but they were all junk. The Goodlock always takes a little bit of time after any major OS release (for whatever reason, the features it customizes are exactly the same). So I'd just hang in there, I'm sure the update will be released very soon.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Hope so, I check every day

Highlighted
Comet

Download Lawnchair launcher from the Google Play store. Great launcher with great features. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

That's great, but Goodlock is not a launcher, so a little bit different. Plus Nova is still the best launcher there is, and I tried them all.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Constellation

I agree with this so much that I had to chime in here.. Geno is right, nothing is better than Nova Launcher Prime. I have tried almost every launcher out there and always go back to Nova. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Good lock was updated around the release of the s10 last year as it still has to work on the new phones and software for them takes a while to fully flush out. I'm waiting for it too, but expect a mid February update if the past is an indication.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Preach, good lock is solid on my s9 with android 9.0 and my s10 on android 10 just feels weird without it.

Astronaut

Good Lock will be updated on Feb. 3rd with full Android 10 Support.