cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bejoo
Constellation

Re: ONE UI 2 with Android 10 (s10e)

Is there any improvement to face recognition and Bixby?

Asteroid

Re: ONE UI 2 with Android 10 (s10e)

So where or how does one even find the beta stuff I have the note 10+ with T-Mobile for service looking looking looking I can't ever find anything with it any of that information

Samsung_dNOTPki
Astronaut

When Android 10 arrives

When Android 10 arrives

Cgdoc
Constellation

Re: When Android 10 arrives

It's in Beta now. No word on specific release schedules.

Samsung_DiPukTb
Astronaut

Re: Android 10 Beta Community Service Notice

I have AT&T so I will be last to get update android 10....probably around 1st quarter of 2020

lllll_GastriX
Constellation

Android 10 for Verizon

I was wondering if there would be a beta testing for the Verizon S10. If there is, is there a date? If not, when might the release date be for Samsung?

OGBrock
Cosmic Ray

Re: Android 10 for Verizon

no beta for verizon or its mvno. release date undisclosed right now but best guess is 6 months from final beta test. March April 2020

Tailgunner747
Cosmic Ray

Re: Android 10 Beta Community Service Notice

Yes but people with sim unlocked phone should still be able to download Beta 10 just as T Mobile & Verizon customers. Not FAIR. We have wait for some web site to put it out for us to Flash as I have done on All 3 Beta's. And we cannot even Register for Members. Just Not Right.

Highlighted
Yatman
Asteroid

Latest beta update blinking pixel?

Hi guys. Has anyone else noticed a blinking pixel right above the battery percentage on the header bar since the latest beta update on the S10?

Yatman
Asteroid

Re: Latest beta update blinking pixel?

So I found that completely powering off the phone and then restarting seems to have fixed the issue - for now.