cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_ke7DU8I
Constellation

Android 10 Beta/PS4 Remote Play

Has anybody been able to successfully pair their Dualshock 4 to the phone and use remote play? The pairing seems to bug out. The controller will pair but it's not useable.

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung_LdCxSJF
Astronaut

Re: Android 10 Beta/PS4 Remote Play

Yes. You have to unplug your ps4, hold share and home button down the blue led light will flicker then go to your phone, and activate you bt connection and you should be good to go once you hit dualshock connection.

Samsung_ke7DU8I
Constellation

Thanks. I've tried this but like I mentioned in my post, the controller doesn't work even though the phone says it's paired. I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

Jebus
Astronaut

Android 10 devices so far and certain tablets have dual shock support for remote play. But I believe the s9 and lower has android 9 or earlier versions. One of the main reasons why I'm waiting for the android 10 update honestly.

bmancod4
Astronaut

I have the same issue. I even tried a wired connection, but to no avail. Hopefully there's a fix out there somewhere.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You can post up performance-related feedback such as errors, malfunctions, and poor performance under “Error” of the “Beta Community” menu. If you have any UX/UI-related feedback such as new suggestions or usability, please post it up under “Suggestion” of the “Beta Community” menu.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Candycane100000
Constellation

I'm using a ps4 controller on the s10e with the android 10 update it only works wired though. if your trying to play fortnite mobile with it there's no point the key mapping is all over the place but with remote play works flawlessly

Catalytic169
Astronaut

On my phone it connects fine but most game have horrible latency delays, I tried using Bluetooth auto connect from the play store and changing the refresh rate to a lower number and it kinda helps but naaah the latency is too noticeable at least for me

BeautyoftheBaud
Astronaut

The ps4 dual shock mapping is due to Samsung did not build it with the ps4 dual shock profiles . 9.0 had the same issue until they released a patch with the Sony configs embedded in the os