cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonyhauck
Cosmic Ray

Android 10 Beta

I have an S10 on Sprint running the beta going now and my phone will not stop popping up three different error messages at the bottom of the screen. It's driving me insane. It pops up over every app I open. It's doing it over this keyboard as I type. Has anyone else been experiencing this and found a solution? Please. Even if I have to revert back to Android Pie. Is there a way to stop the madness??? Can't even post a screenshot, gives an error on that as well.

5 REPLIES 5
Raygwap
Cosmic Ray

Re: Android 10 Beta

I'm having the same issue but I just cut off the notification for that pop up but it's hard to to do because you gotta tap it fast before it pops back up lol smh this is going to be long ride with this beta

Tonyhauck
Cosmic Ray

I can't get it to stop no matter what. I've turned off the the notification privilages for it but it just keeps coming up. How'd you get it to stop?

Tonyhauck
Cosmic Ray

@Raygwap problem solved! If you got to the apps setting through the error popup and clear the cash and data, then restart your phone it solves the problem. Your gallery will have to repopulate with your images, but it won't erase any data.

Highlighted
usergZk8F8EpZn
Asteroid

That is the point of the beta. To determine the errors from Google . To avoid it on the Samsung's phones....

userl9NN5en8XU
Astronaut