cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userRBowp1NWQ6
Constellation

Android 10 One UI 2.0 update for unlocked

Just wanting to know if that is info as to when the update is available for unlocked devices?

8 REPLIES 8
sebastian05000
Cosmic Ray

Re: Android 10 One UI 2.0 update for unlocked

The beta is rn on unlocked devices tbh prob on january or feb will be the release of the stable one

Samsung_JBjhz7r
Astronaut

Why does it matter, I don't understand why the code would be different. Just release it.

Jcwas
Constellation

Samsung considers unlocked users to be lower life forms. Your logic is as sound as the logic three years ago when I first purchased an unlocked galaxy s7. The unlocked community are second class citizens to Samsung. If it comes out before the end of the first quarter of 2020 I will be shocked.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@Jcwas 

It's because of contract. If it affects your life that much to where you need updates first, then just flash the carrier software 

Samsung Care Ambassador

Currently, it is being released for carrier models. Unlocked devices should be seeing it soon

Just received the update for samsung unlocked s10 plus

slane
Cosmic Ray

That is good news....hopefully Note 10 plus will follow soon.

Samsung_XTW09Ik
Astronaut

Yeah, wonder why unlocked users aren't seen as high priority. You can still purchase unlocked devices directly fro the samsung site, so it doesn't necessarily mean it's brought from a third party instead of Samsung.