cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
balbir_singh
Astronaut

Re: Android 10 Registration

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You need to remove old Samsung account from settings in order to use new account.

Sparkie_5000
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here with trying to use or even register a new account, just uses default account and turning gps off isn't working either. How'd you manage using a new account? I feel like I should be able to have multiple Samsung accounts on the same phone...

Polloguate
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After you cleared cache and data in settings/ applications/samsung members. When you opened the application, did you have to give permissions again? Are you in US?

TamerDRG89
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

BTW this is TamerDRG if you guys are wondering. You need to completely log out of your Samsung account on your phone> log out delete all data in members and force close> create a new Samsung account using a different email and use it to log in> banner should reappear and allow you to register> manually check system settings for OTA beta update.

TamerDRG89
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You must give all permissions or it won't work. There can't be any trace of the other Samsung account on your phone when you make the new one.

Sparkie_5000
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My country of origin is the US but I'm currently in Mexico. If I remove all my info that wipes Samsung pay etc too. I can't believe we can't have multiple accounts on the same device nor that the country I'm currently in matters at all in comparison to the original country of registration for my current account.

user6iDxUd4bTE
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not even seeing the option to register any suggestions?

Whiteboywaves02
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried everything. Deleted data and cache, uninstalled app, made new samsung account and used that one instead and I'm still getting jumped back to the main samsung members screen without getting registered

Whiteboywaves02
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Forgot to mention. This is most probably a us unlocked phone. The samsung members app isnt available in canada so I switched play store countries and downloaded the app to get the beta. I got the phone in the us (factory unlocked) and I live in Canada

userPf0BuEJeUK
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still didn't figure it out