cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userR6jiZSJLHJ
Asteroid

Android 10 beta Verizon

Why in the world doesnt the verizon galaxy s10 get android 10 beta. It's so stupid I honestly am thinking of switching to pixel cuz all the phones are never excluded from beta.

6 REPLIES 6
Sonylover02
Constellation

Re: Android 10 beta Verizon

Wait a minute... no Verizon beta?

JimmyJ
Cosmic Ray

That's because the beta ones for T-Mobile and Sprint customers because they are the largest buyers from Samsung for the Galaxy S10 series

usereti4JSzb2o
Asteroid

What bugs me is that I bought it unlocked and I can't even participate in the beta... I bought the phone directly from Samsung with no middleman, and they still won't let me try the beta...

userR6jiZSJLHJ
Asteroid

Ya verizon isnt getting the beta!

Thomassonbr
Asteroid

Samsung doesn't exclude Verizon, it's the other way around. Beta's have security flaws and Verizon waits for the official build to be released before sending it out to customers because someone on Verizon flashed the best previously to other android users which was again the policy of being a beta participant. It's not Samsung's fault they don't opt in for beta which isn't the official update. You aren't missing out on anything other than a version that will have bugs and possible security flaws. Reminder for everyone who thinks they deserve a beta, it's not ment for everyone. It's a LIMITED RELEASE to the market to TEST for bugs and real life issues, it is NOT the official fully functioning build. If they just released the update with all the bugs everyone would complain that its buggy, if they do a beta, everyone complains thinking they deserve to be the first because they bought a S10 even though they clearly said who would be in the beta and that their are a limited number of slots.

userR6jiZSJLHJ
Asteroid

Ya but verizon did the beta for the s8 before