cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mixer245
Asteroid

Android 10 update unlocked S10

So i have been checking my phone constantly and deleting cache data and all data to the samsung members app, nothing, I saw people posting that they registered and already getting the update, so it leads me to believe, considering the fact that most of the people that posted pics of them downloading it were the Sprint and Tmobile varients of the phones, so it the Samsung unlocked phones not getting it? Or am i the only one?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: Android 10 update unlocked S10

unlocked is getting it, on the other side though mine is unlocked and ive seen absolutely nothing as well

Sinestro85
Cosmic Ray

Same issue with my Unlocked S10

unlocked is getting it, on the other side though mine is unlocked and ive seen absolutely nothing as well

jonathan3579
Asteroid

My girlfriend got it on her T-Mobile model and I've gotten nothing on unlocked. 😒

WhoDatBe
Constellation

I have the same problem with my unlocked S10. I don't know if it has to do with the carrier that I use since I'm using at&t.

Mixer245
Asteroid

Yeah from what it seems it looks as though only the sprint and tmobile variants are getting it, from the people that are asking on here why they dont see it, it looks like they all have unlocked from samsung.

I guess we just don't get it yet, I mean cool, but I did buy an unlocked phone for stuff like this, not buy from a carrier to pay for their branding and bloatware.

Nipun1491
Constellation

Not yet working for TMobile. Tap register and nothing happens.

Mixer245
Asteroid

Beta open for unlocked!!!