JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Android auto Not Working

(Topic created: 03-08-2019 11:38 AM)
userdQqpWU8PFn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

So I got my new S10plus. Went to my car and my Android auto will not work. Keeps telling me to put my car in park. Mind you this is my third phone on this same car with same headunit(pioneer 4200nex) the past 2 have worked fine. I plugged My S9+ in and it still works fine soooo whats up?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
64 Replies
malju
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey i got S10 lite and peugot rifter 2021, and android auto is not working, I tried with s20 ultra, and with other phones still no success on working !

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes
useryQWKdPMV9U
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Just got a galaxy s10+.

My Mercedes amg gle 43 won't recognize android auto. 

Worked fine on my s8+.

Giving it one week or I'm returning my s10+.

Kevin Delafield 

userPop2QWGWPp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same problem. 4200Nex and S10+

userEer2dM3Af0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My S10 was not working with my hyundai head unit with google auto, tried every day for 3 days, finally plugged my wife's s7 in just to see how it looks, tried my s10 right after and it worked. 

MikePasta
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Android Auto seems to be working fine between my S10+ and my 18 Kia Sportage. Both Waze and Google Maps interface fine on the head unit. I can both send/receive texts and make/answer calls from the steering wheel. MOST of my music apps function fine via USB. The only function I can't get is to have Samsung Music play my downloaded songs through the head unit unless I use Bluetooth only. I'm okay with that, although it would be nice to get it to work!

Becheleni
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My Galaxy S10+ also does not work fine on in my car here in Brazil. Is Samsung already taking action?

userMoaTWkbJ7r
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung doesn take any responsibility... Its been more than two weeks i am chasing samsung service but no one can resolved this issue.

Some phones have this problem not every because technician connects his phone with my car was working fine.

They keep saying you have to give us this phone for evaluation and how long it takes they don't know, also they won't give us extra phone to use in the mean time they evaluating.

Will sue you samsung😡🤬

userbjG9iSvEqc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm having a very similar issue. I have a 2016 Hyundai Sonata and when I connect my Galaxy S10 via USB the car screen says "this device does not support media function". Are there any fixes or updates yet?

userLWmEIDTXKW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same here

Was working fine with Galaxy S8 but not anymore with Galaxy S10+

Got the newest Seat Ibiza 2018 and newest version of AA.