JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Annoying restart notification.

(Topic created: 09-19-2019 07:46 PM)
Gnardog
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Does anyone know how to get rid of this? Every time I restart my phone it sounds off the notification tone and shows this. I already know I restarted my phone. I don't need to be notified. Makes me think that I missed a text message or something else by hearing the notification tone.

13 Replies
userwZdpMdiIaU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Go to system settings/search for system ui/ open it/click on notification/ silent and minimize to your liking / go back and turn on change system settings to allowed/ reboot phone to testScreenshot_20190317-040432_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20190317-040521_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20190317-040512_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Gnardog
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I think your steps are wrong.I cannot get rid of this notification.You said  go back to turn on change system but I missed the Turn Off step.

0 Likes
Gnardog
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Are you not getting this notification upon restart??

0 Likes
Solution
userma8HpKSZLZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Using galaxy s10e would guess the same for any s10 variation

1. From your home screen swipe down from the top of your screen (were your clock, service provider and battery info are displayed.
  2. Open settings (this is the wheel cog icon).
  3. click the search icon and type system ui click done or search.
  4. when system ui is found click or tap on system ui.
  5. scroll down to notifications and click or tap on notifications.
  6. scroll down to fbe_channel_name and click or tap on fbe_channel_name.
  7. were it says notification style click or tap on and select silent and minimized.

Your all done restart your phone and you should not have pop-up notification or sound.

MikePasta
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Just chiming in to the above steps. I personally like the notification but just wanted to verify the steps. This does indeed get rid of the complete notification. I restarted my phone twice withut any notification at all. For me, I changed it back and was able to change the sound to something I like better. Thank you!

0 Likes
Doglvrof2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

did not work for me and I hate the notification. Don't need a sound to tell me phone has restarted.

Steps 5 and 6 are no good for me.

Notifications greyed out and thus no fbe_channel

0 Likes
user0cxj6c1yeW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have the galaxy tab A 10.1 on android pie. I do not see fbe_channel_name in the notifications list, I only see alerts, battery, storage, general notifications, hints, ongoing, screenshots. I would appreciate any help with this. thanks

0 Likes
user0cxj6c1yeW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have the galaxy tab A 10.1 on the android pie. I do not see fbe_channel_name in the notifications list, I only see alerts, battery, storage, general notifications, hints, ongoing, screenshots. I would appreciate any help with this. thanks

0 Likes
user0cxj6c1yeW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have the galaxy tab A 10.1 on the android pie. I do not see fbe_channel_name in the notifications list, I only see alerts, battery, storage, general notifications, hints, ongoing, screenshots. I would appreciate any help with this. thanks

0 Likes