cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gnardog
Cosmic Ray

Annoying restart notification.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know how to get rid of this? Every time I restart my phone it sounds off the notification tone and shows this. I already know I restarted my phone. I don't need to be notified. Makes me think that I missed a text message or something else by hearing the notification tone.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userma8HpKSZLZ
Constellation

Re: Annoying restart notification.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Using galaxy s10e would guess the same for any s10 variation

1. From your home screen swipe down from the top of your screen (were your clock, service provider and battery info are displayed.
  2. Open settings (this is the wheel cog icon).
  3. click the search icon and type system ui click done or search.
  4. when system ui is found click or tap on system ui.
  5. scroll down to notifications and click or tap on notifications.
  6. scroll down to fbe_channel_name and click or tap on fbe_channel_name.
  7. were it says notification style click or tap on and select silent and minimized.

Your all done restart your phone and you should not have pop-up notification or sound.

9 REPLIES 9
userwZdpMdiIaU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to system settings/search for system ui/ open it/click on notification/ silent and minimize to your liking / go back and turn on change system settings to allowed/ reboot phone to testScreenshot_20190317-040432_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20190317-040521_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20190317-040512_Settings.jpg

Gnardog
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think your steps are wrong.I cannot get rid of this notification.You said  go back to turn on change system but I missed the Turn Off step.

Gnardog
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you not getting this notification upon restart??

userma8HpKSZLZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Using galaxy s10e would guess the same for any s10 variation

1. From your home screen swipe down from the top of your screen (were your clock, service provider and battery info are displayed.
  2. Open settings (this is the wheel cog icon).
  3. click the search icon and type system ui click done or search.
  4. when system ui is found click or tap on system ui.
  5. scroll down to notifications and click or tap on notifications.
  6. scroll down to fbe_channel_name and click or tap on fbe_channel_name.
  7. were it says notification style click or tap on and select silent and minimized.

Your all done restart your phone and you should not have pop-up notification or sound.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just chiming in to the above steps. I personally like the notification but just wanted to verify the steps. This does indeed get rid of the complete notification. I restarted my phone twice withut any notification at all. For me, I changed it back and was able to change the sound to something I like better. Thank you!

user0cxj6c1yeW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the galaxy tab A 10.1 on android pie. I do not see fbe_channel_name in the notifications list, I only see alerts, battery, storage, general notifications, hints, ongoing, screenshots. I would appreciate any help with this. thanks

user0cxj6c1yeW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the galaxy tab A 10.1 on the android pie. I do not see fbe_channel_name in the notifications list, I only see alerts, battery, storage, general notifications, hints, ongoing, screenshots. I would appreciate any help with this. thanks

user0cxj6c1yeW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the galaxy tab A 10.1 on the android pie. I do not see fbe_channel_name in the notifications list, I only see alerts, battery, storage, general notifications, hints, ongoing, screenshots. I would appreciate any help with this. thanks

Gnardog
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes! Fbe channel name fixed it. You are a lovely human being thank you