cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

App update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My galaxy 10 plus had a few updates but it is now stuck on "android system webview" app update. It is stuck on 67% and wont complete the update. Any fixes??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: App update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem last night. I found on Google the tip to clean not only the cache,but also the data of the Play Store. After doing this, the app finally updated.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you attempt to force stop the Google Play store and clear the cache?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Explorer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine too

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Force stopping it didnt work. All the other apps update perfectly fine it's only that one that has that problem

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And I can't uninstall it

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried to restart the phone?

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes already restarted already closed play store already cancelled the update and still says if needs the update and wont go past 67%

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_duYmm5y Have you tried placing your phone in safe mode and trying to update afterward?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello SamsungQue. I have been having this problem also. I took the phone to ubreak ifix yesterday and they completely reflashed the operating system software (supposedly more in-depth than a factory reset). Once I restored my data, all of the apps updated like they are supposed to. Today the apps are not updating again. I restarted in safe mode, and the apps did update. Does this indicate that an app is causing the issue? The problem seemed to start after the Aug 1st security update. The other issues are the alarm doesn't sync with the Galaxy watch Active 2 anymore, and the notifications in general are not in sync both with where they are coming from and with the watch. Sorry for the long message.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This may be an issue with the app. Try placing your device in safe mode and deleting the app. If doing this resolves the issue, I recommend reaching out to the developer of the app.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.