cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userTAvHm5bjsc
Constellation

I register for the beta because and it brings me back to the home screen. I don't know if it processed it because it lets me register over and over.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Evron
Galaxy

Re: BETA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try going to settings-samsung members force stop clear data then enter the app again try registering it should say thanks for the interest then go to settings-software update once or twice and the update should pop up that work for me on my S10

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Evron
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try going to settings-samsung members force stop clear data then enter the app again try registering it should say thanks for the interest then go to settings-software update once or twice and the update should pop up that work for me on my S10

View solution in original post

Evron
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue at first

userTAvHm5bjsc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much I'll give it a try

Samsung_GHtQX1x
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue, did all of that and didn't work.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well at least you found out how to do it who do you have for service and how did you do it

Evron
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have T-Mobile and heard that T-Mobile, Sprint and unlocked phones are eligible but at&t and Verizon are currently out of luck for the time being

Evron
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did it just as mentioned above and was recommended to try doing that and it worked I have one ui 2.0 beta

Evron
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

#1 of update and I'll post more following what's new about it if it helps give an idea

Evron
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION