cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userSDYkdET5dc
Astronaut

BLURRY PHOTOS????

Is anyone else experiencing terrible photo quality on their S10+? My pictures are insane blurry....they look like blotchy oil paintings! 

The sole reason I purchased this expensive a** phone was for photo quality and HANDS DOWN, my Note 4 (yes, FOUR) took clearer pictures.

DISAPPOINTED!! Samsung needs to fix this issue or I'm taking this junk back! It also has major, major connectivity issues so I'm completely regretting buying this over hyped phone.

4 REPLIES 4
Gumby78
Astronaut

Re: BLURRY PHOTOS????

Tons of settings on my Note 9, never seen so many on any camera before. Try checking some of them.

usereShy9XNwEO
Asteroid

Yes, this is a new issue. In the last few weeks my S10 takes horrible photos. In the viewer screen it's sharp and focused but as soon as you take the photo and go to look at it the photo becomes blurry and out of focus. I believe this is a software issue from a recent update. My camera changed, it has a new "switch" on selfie mode where it cuts off the top of all my selfies too 😑

TT_C
Asteroid

I also experiened such issue wirh my s9+ as well.

The selfie picture size is only 500-800kb (less than 1MB) & its definitely blurry in comparision with my old s7 edge (1.5-3MB in selfie size)

Gumby78
Astronaut

Try this settings, apps, camera, force stop