cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Back Button Keyboard inconvenience

You guys should've made sure every single little thing was working acrossed all apps third party and otherwise. Your decision to make your own mods known as One UI 2.0 for Google's Android 10 and therefore one of you needs to fix this. I have Android 10 on S10e and I can no longer long press on the period button on SwiftKey keyboard to access the question mark or the other such symbols. I can press the button just fine but because of this new update I'm suddenly unable to long press it now. I have to be .0054 away from the M in order for the phone to distinct between the back button swipe movement, pressing M, or maybe long press swipe to the question mark in the extended hold menu of the period button. Also, the new gestures don't work in third party launchers such as Microsoft Launcher. They're actually not even an option. So, seeing as how I'm using the same full screen gestures as I was before on Pie with absolutely no problems with the keyboard at all. There seems to be a small portion ignored for the activation field of the new back button gesture that operates like the old one. There's a few other minor things. But, that's a pretty big one.

2 REPLIES 2
Asteroid

Re: Back Button Keyboard inconvenience

You do know Samsung can't do anything with 3rd party apps Samsung tells the 3rd party apps how to update their app after that it's up to 3rd developer by the way when you use the gestures there is a option about swipe for keyboard if not on turn it on but you blaming for Samsung for something it doesn't have control over they don't make android pixels has the same with different launchers

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Back Button Keyboard inconvenience

Could you add some punctuation to this? It hurts to read.