cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Battery Consumption

I dont know but im getting roughly 4 hrs on screen time on my s10+ unless im doing someting wrongScreenshot_20200614-005446_Device care.jpg

Is this normal?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Battery Consumption

Try enabling adaptive battery saver in settings. Also check to see if your apps are running in the background and enable them to enter sleep mode if they are. That will help save batety power. You can search for both settings in the settings search box.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Ive been usin adaptive battery and mostly use medium power saving and i still dont know what to do since ive literally tried all battery settings and i have no idea what to do. Also is this a frequent thing since i cant find issues like this anywhere else.

Highlighted
Asteroid

i was thinking since whatsap was in the backround for 13 hrs would that be the problem since ive read if you put whatsapp to sleep when you are not using it you wont get any notifications. Any ideas?

Highlighted

According to your screen shot it looks like WhatsApp is usin

Highlighted
Asteroid

If you use whatsapp what is your average backround usage. Im wondering if it is since i use whatsapp web very frequently. But i expected more from this top of the line phone

Highlighted

ging the most battery power. Try clearing the app cache and see if that helps.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Ok ill get back to you if i see a differece in battery life after clearing cache. I suppose it isnt a quick thing to see so thank you so much for the help

Highlighted

I don't use WhatsApp myself so I don't know ehat settings would work best for you.

Highlighted

Good luck.