JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Battery Dies Fast on S10

(Topic created: 01-13-2020 09:28 AM)
TelleyPooh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is anyone else having issues with the battery on the s10? There is no high battery usage shown but my phone does pretty fast. I am not sure if it's from McAfee running in the background or I'm downloading too many themes ( I love my themes). Does anyone have any suggestions?

47 Replies
user6352O7pICW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

In fact, some phone companies do provide virus protection, Samsung  for example does, it has its own app store which it must screen and ensure is free from virus or malicious code, the same as Google, who continually scan the play store for questionable apps and removes them from the play store. As long as you are sensible  and not loading untrusted apps outside the play store on to your phone a virus scanner is not required. 

0 Likes
Coolwill
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Maybe you just got unlucky and got a faulty Samsung as 10 because my battery works better then Any phone I have had in Calling my old Apple iPhone +8 and blu phone batteries are the worst sometimes they don't last a year take it check out dear if Samsung has issues With their battery then they need to get it fixed and honor anybody that has a Samsung phone s10 And get them fixed and working good Talk them and I hope they live up to their name Merry Christmas good luck to you

0 Likes
Samsung_Gd0p4Kc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I was going to suggest getting a battery boost and a hybernate or a slow battery app. Something that slows down the battery.

0 Likes
userqNQO0dNmlj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My battery without hardly anything running in the background loses 20% power in 2 hours my friends iPhone can go all day and not lose power the same thing happened with my Samsung 8 which I traded in three times but still couldn't get the battery to last what do I do I'm hating this?
0 Likes
rockzzzprabhu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

battery dying very fast on my samsung s10 iam very disappointed with this mobile and if samsung didnt fix this issue i will sell this mobile and ill go for apple iphone xs @

0 Likes
usergLYvMULECL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Owen an S10

Had similar problem less than a month later my phoned burned the charger!

Mainly I charge my phone from my Mac since I am using the Dex App

keep an eye on that USB-C port of your phone!

0 Likes
TheJayTeam
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

High Battery Usage can come from multiple task running in background click III on bottom left make sure you clear those out..

0 Likes
Epickly21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
yes i have all of that,
0 Likes