cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nebula

I do not mind the lockscreen coming on during the day, an...

I do not mind the lockscreen coming on during the day, and i like the sound alert for full charge, but when i am in DND period, that lockscreen should not come on. Samsung...plz add something to DND settings to prevent lockscreen from coming on during charging. Thx

Nebula

Ok so my solution for this is.. to not charge the phone w...

Ok so my solution for this is..

to not charge the phone while sleeping. And by the way, i have AOD cometely off and AOD is not the issue. Ok , so the only other solution would be to put phone face down or get a third partu app. I dont like those options and i have enough apps.

This lockscreen should not go on when we are in DND mode. I dont mind it outside of that. There is no setting in DND or lockscreen to keep it off in dnd or when charging. Strange that there is no option for this. I have only had this phine for a month and have determined the need for this. I guess they didnt test it or listen to users. Many posts on internet about this frustration. Odd that it hasnt been addressed, but lots of oddities in life. So anyway i love this s10...just lots of tweaks needed to improve the experience and help our sleep. I want this option on a future update please and fix that comma button on the Samsung keyboard too. Thx