cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_iajG3zY
Astronaut

Battery Issue

I purchased my phone on June 7, 2019 started having battery issues draining really fast when not even being used. Charging issues charge all night and day only to still drain. Send in for repairs July 1, 2019. Get phone back July 7, 2019 Same issue. I need a new phone and not repair this one or a refurbished phone. Samsung stand behind your product and send me a new phone already. This one is a dud.

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Battery Issue

@Samsung_iajG3zY try to turn off any sync app and turn off location.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Battery Issue

Can I please have your ticket number in a private message so I can research further: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Samsung_iajG3zY
Astronaut

Samsung_iajG3zY
Astronaut

I have literally tried everything and everything tech sup...

I have literally tried everything and everything tech support has recommended and nothing works. Thia phone is really a lemon 😢

userdO8n338yMO
Constellation

Or you can go back to the place where you purchased it an...

Or you can go back to the place where you purchased it and have it replaced. Just a suggestion.

Samsung_iajG3zY
Astronaut

I did that to AT&T and they said Samsung had to repair. I...

I did that to AT&T and they said Samsung had to repair. I had already past my 15 day return grace period. Sent in to Samsung they replaced 3 parts for back and still a dud. The phone overall is amazing but the battery life makes it impossible to even use the phone for personal or work use. I've created another ticket and haven't heard back yet. I just want them to make it right and stand behind their product.