cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manny210
Asteroid

Battery Issues?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone experienced any battery issues with their S10? I recently had to give up my S10 Plus Prism White due to battery issues. I would lose about 30-50% battery over night. I made sure all apps were closed as well. I was able to get another S10 but was wondering if anyone else has the same issue.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Manny210
Asteroid

Re: Battery Issues?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Tech guided me through some troubleshooting steps. I would reach out to them. If it doesnt help then I would reach out to your carrier to see what they can do.

6 REPLIES 6
user039mVQAyzO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I notice last night that my note 9 did that last night.. phone was at 71 percent when I went to bed.. woke up to a dead phone at 6 am... this has never happen since I had this phone.. I have got my battery as low as 12 percent and wake up to 10 percent...

Manny210
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Tech guided me through some troubleshooting steps. I would reach out to them. If it doesnt help then I would reach out to your carrier to see what they can do.

KSRs10plus
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone has never lasted more than a day. Don't know what to do.

userJfYIg4YcOW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe you have always on display

Manny210
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Always on Display was disabled. I had Wifi on and my Watch was connected, that's all. With my new S10, my battery drained about 5%....so there was definitely something wrong with my old one.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

None here on my Unlocked S10+. I lose no more than 3% over night.  0-2 is the norm. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.