cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user59KDIXRHKw
Asteroid

Battery drain galaxy s10e

Hi Samsung,

I have some battery issues with my S10e.

I did everything, to minimize the battery usage. 

Still have to charge twice a day. I am no gamer, I watch YouTube dailey but not for hours in a row. Can u guys help me? 

Great

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Leinz
Galaxy

Re: Battery drain galaxy s10e

Starting from settings: search for "reset". Choose 1st option, then choose: reset settings - followed by accessibility and network.

After rebooting power down again. Hold Bixby button + Volume UP + Power. Wipe cache partition and reboot afterwards. 

Once  you're in Android go to settings. Search "Google play services". Wipe data and cache for the app. Go to device care and add apps to Sleeping Apps. Do not add streaming nor messaging apps. 

user59KDIXRHKw
Asteroid

Thank U I did what U said. Charge it to a hundred and now see what it does. 

Thx for ur time, keep U updated

Leinz
Galaxy

No problem. You should also disable scanning if the feature isn't needed. Just type "scanning" whilst in settings, then disable Bluetooth + Wifi scanning. Another search result should show "nearby device scanning". These aren't vital for every user. 

If you haven't done so, be sure to update to the March update. Some users have received the April security patch, tho it depends on the market. 

user59KDIXRHKw
Asteroid

Did t. I am at 84% now. Low usage

user59KDIXRHKw
Asteroid

Thx it helped a Little, getting roughly 20% extra juice out of it👍🤘

userbghYtNXDzW
Astronaut

I just bought the news s10e, the battery life is no good. Drop to 98% in idle mode after fully charge. Quite disappointing with the battery life