cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_BA5DTZi
Astronaut

Best phone case

My S 10 plus has an otterbox and it didn't do its job to prevent phone damage.. What is a good case??

11 REPLIES 11
JMR4TechGuy
Asteroid

Re: Best phone case

I really like the Samsung case with the kickstand. It's pretty tough and minimal. Best of luck on your decision.

YahirZen
Asteroid

tech 21 evo case is pretty good. I've dropped my phone many times and still no cracks. I would also recommend on getting a screen protector too.

Samsung_BA5DTZi
Astronaut

Thanks!

Ozaustin
Cosmic Ray

Yah Samsung official cases are good or just look for one that has good coverage and a screen protector. otterbox cases are not that good

Samsung_jSBUJOp
Astronaut

Cosmo series

userMkANozXleG
Constellation

Well I was gone help you but I just got the samsung note 10

Samsung_ZKS7pqr
Astronaut

Might try the UAG cases

Sup3rJD
Asteroid

Rugged View Case?

Hello! I've been wanting to get one of the flip view covers for a while now but my only problem is that they seem to be very thin and I simply do not trust myself with a thin case. So I came up with the Idea last night to take two cases. A Samsung Rugged Protective Case with Kickstand and a view case and combine them by removing the part the phone would clip into on the view case and transplanting the actual cover part into the rugged case.  Does anyone know if this would be possible? Is there some kind of wiring inside the case that is important? Would I run into fitment issues?

user8UMqepSJsT
Asteroid

I have a TPU clear case. It can provide good protection. My phone drop three times but my phone is well.