Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
vicm96
Halo

Re: Beta 3 issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry I know what beta is. I am currently on Note 10 Plus and waiting for release of Android 10 beta. I am just asking here since most of you are running beta on your S10 phone if Netflix works at all. I been reading reports that Netflix doesn't work on beta 1 and 2, so I was hoping users that updated their S10 to beta 3 give me an answer if Netflix works or not. Thanks.

user9PjNjiGUb3
Cosmic Ray

Updated to the 3rd update in the beta one UI

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Switching between apps had got worse... I miss the quick slide across the bottom and trying to get to the recent apps is a pain. It's still glitchy every once in awhile. I do like it and has some perks.

Charrod1976
Galaxy

Beta 3.0 issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So far after a few days the only 2 issues are snapchat audible notification doesn't work or navigation bar notifications either for the app. Every other app seems to work with notifications sound and icon except snapchat. I've noticed some screen flickering too but that's been rare.

Charrod1976
Galaxy

Re: Beta 3.0 issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can test it at ceh.422 on snap

officialdineshn
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also see this issue but only with snapchat. My settings clearly shows it's getting the notification from snapchat, but my phone won't show it. Should be changed ASAP

Charrod1976
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same for me. I uninstalled and reinstalled to double check and same issue as before.

Hounddogg
Astronaut

Third beta update glitch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I installed third beta update first glitch is no snap notifications. Anyone know how to fix it?

ZzBombardierzZ
Asteroid

Re: Third beta update glitch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. I was hoping to find an answer also

notapancake
Cosmic Ray

One UI Beta 3 animations

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung, please revert the open/close animations back to how they were in beta 2. Many people have been complaining about this and they all agree with me that the open close animations were much better in Beta 2. Please just bring it back before the full release comes around.

Charrod1976
Galaxy

Beta 3.0 issue fixed with snapchat

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had issues with snapchat not giving notifications with beta 3.0 update. Just updated my snapchat app and now I'm getting visual and audible notifications before the 3.0 update.