cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Bixby! Don't go!

What is this horrible news I'm hearing that Google wants Samsung to get rid of Bixby? 
If people would use Bixby, it's incredible!!
My phone is practically automated. 
Google Assistant can't do everything. 
Bixby can't do everything. 
But together they can!!!! 
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Bixby! Don't go!

thats the sad news bro soon we will be going to our dear friend Bixby
funeral 😢
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Bixby! Don't go!

I'm not going to that memorial service!! That would hurt me too bad!! At this point, Bixby does feel like a dear friend.
Highlighted
Astronaut

I posted on my fb for any samsung friends I might have.I love Bixby.I think if people knew what she can do.They might support her.She has helped me during this quarantine.She even tells jokes if you ask her!!One more payment and my bill is paid.Waiting to see what they do to her before deciding if I stay with Samsung or not.I 've stayed these past years because of Bixby.If they kill her off.I will see if anyone else has Bixby.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Bixby definitely makes my Samsung stand apart from other Android phones. It really is a powerful performer. I would miss it greatly.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

While I understand where you guys are coming from, and I think it's great that you are getting a good use out of Bixby, personally, I've always had it disabled or hidden out of the way, and unfortunately there are many people like me, who just didn't feel like they needed another voice assistant on their phone.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Astronaut

I think I most love that my phone is pretty much automated at this point. Bixby Routines are awesome! And the quick voice commands you can set make it to where your phone can run itself!!! It can turn on wifi, send your friend a text, play your favorite YouTube station, and so much more in sequence!! Some of the things I set my phone to do I would never remember to do them all. I would greatly miss Bixby. I've never experienced more power than the Bixby, Google Voice combo on my phone. They just do different things. And Bixby can rap like a beast!!!
Highlighted
Asteroid

It would be a great shame to see Bixby go away. Routines has been fantastic for me personally. I guess we'll have to wait and see
Highlighted
Astronaut

Exactly!