Within the last few months I've noticed that if I turn my camera on or record a video a bright blue LED light turns on next to my rear facing camera. My photos get a blue hue from it. I've tried to Google it but nothing shows up. I thought maybe a weird feature was turned on but no luck figuring it out. This wasn't always the case. My phone used to take amazing photos but not anymore. Anybody know what's happening?
This reply help you out or solve your issue?
Let us know by accepting it as the solution. This lets others find that solution easily as well and is really appreciated.
To accept a post as a solution:
Your issue not resolved? Reply back with more info or the troubleshooting you've done so we can better assist.
I see that you have already tried a few steps. Have you tried testing the camera in safe mode?
Let's try putting the device in Safe mode to determine if there are external factors that cause this symptom. This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device.
Let us know how your device responds after performing this step!
You can also try resetting the settings in the camera app to see if that helps any.
- Open the Camera app on your Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Now, go to the 'Settings' icon in the upper-left corner of the camera screen.
- Tap on it and the 'Camera Settings' screen will open.
- Now, scroll down and you will see the 'Reset Settings' option.
I tried safe mode as requested in the instructions and also resetting the camera again. The blue light still turns on with the camera being on. No idea why it won't turn off