cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userPoQyFrkN70
Constellation

Blue light filter only on when i open gallery

After updating to the new software everytime i open up my gallery it looks like the blue light filter is on. Only in the gallery and when u check the bluelight filter it is off. I called samsung and they walked me through the partition process that didnt work. Then they tried to fix it through the smart tutor which the guy helping me said on his end all the colors looked messed up but on my end everything looks normal except the tinted color of the gallery. They then suggested i take it to a samsung shop for a software reflash. I tried to take it today but they said it would take a few hours to complete which i did not have time for today. Anyone know of a way to fix this problem??

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung_mBU7Xyd
Constellation

Re: Blue light filter only on when i open gallery

Same thing with my phone also.

userPoQyFrkN70
Constellation

I got it fixed today. Somehow after the software upgrade my night mode in the google app where you read ebooks got switched on.  The guy in the samsung store said a few people came in with the same problem with their photo gallery. 

userDNr1VwWLPK
Asteroid

How do I fix it?

usermrupFYx0Nx
Asteroid

Go to Google play books (if you don't have it installed, install it from the play store) go to the Aa settings, look for night light or night mode, go into that and turn it off.

I didn't even have it installed, but  installing it allowed me to get to a setting that i couldn't access otherwise.  I was thinking it was blue light filter, but i think it's called night light or night mode.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We are unable to speculate on the release of any future updates. However, we will post publicly as soon as we become aware.

userOSlFkbLyog
Constellation

This worked for me.  I knew reading books was a dumb idea.  Haha.  Thx for your help.  

usero2dJwhMa3M
Constellation

This still didn't work ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

usero2dJwhMa3M
Constellation

I wrote the above, saying that it didn't wokr ... I found that I didn't do things correctly.... IT DOES WORK ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

YAAAAAAY, AND THANK YOU!!!! 

Samsung_O7WgmqS
Astronaut

When is the next update for the samsung sp???

When is the next update for the samsung sp???