cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Bluetooth Earphone connection issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a S10+ 512GB. An issue that I've been facing lately is that if I keep my phone in my pocket while using galaxy buds, the sound keeps getting interrupted and sometimes there is a complete loss of sound. To replicate it, I covered the top left back side of my phone with my hand and it still happens. Not sure if this is a persistent issue across all devices or just my device. Any help is appreciated.

P.s. this is more significant when galaxy buds have less battery than 50-60%. But it's unlikely that should be a problem.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Bluetooth Earphone connection issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had a similar issue happen to me yesterday. Very annoying. I managed to solve it by going into Bluetooth on my S10+ and disconnecting the buds (not unpairing them). A waited a few seconds and then clicked to reconnect them and then the connection was solid. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had a similar issue happen to me yesterday. Very annoying. I managed to solve it by going into Bluetooth on my S10+ and disconnecting the buds (not unpairing them). A waited a few seconds and then clicked to reconnect them and then the connection was solid. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I see that doing this has helped some users.  I've tried every solution that I could find.  I did what you mentioned, unpaired and re-pair, clear bluetooth cache and data,  take off my case,  various things in the developer section,  make sure my software was up to date, disabling accidental touch,  making sure my bluetooth and streaming apps aren't sleeping.  Nothing even made it better.  Just wondering if anyone else has had other successes. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

That's really weird. Any idea why this happens?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's really weird. Any idea why this happens?