cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_M1Xjd54
Astronaut

Bluetooth Earphone connection issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a S10+ 512GB. An issue that I've been facing lately is that if I keep my phone in my pocket while using galaxy buds, the sound keeps getting interrupted and sometimes there is a complete loss of sound. To replicate it, I covered the top left back side of my phone with my hand and it still happens. Not sure if this is a persistent issue across all devices or just my device. Any help is appreciated.

P.s. this is more significant when galaxy buds have less battery than 50-60%. But it's unlikely that should be a problem.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Bluetooth Earphone connection issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had a similar issue happen to me yesterday. Very annoying. I managed to solve it by going into Bluetooth on my S10+ and disconnecting the buds (not unpairing them). A waited a few seconds and then clicked to reconnect them and then the connection was solid. 

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Bluetooth Earphone connection issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had a similar issue happen to me yesterday. Very annoying. I managed to solve it by going into Bluetooth on my S10+ and disconnecting the buds (not unpairing them). A waited a few seconds and then clicked to reconnect them and then the connection was solid. 

Samsung_M1Xjd54
Astronaut

That's really weird. Any idea why this happens?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's really weird. Any idea why this happens?