cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLGAxOqUVxU
Astronaut

Bluetooth Problems

My Galaxy S10 is having difficulties connecting to the Bluetooth in both of my cars, but no other Bluetooth speakers. It simply won't connect and continues to have pop-ups wanting to know if I want to pair. I select "yes" and it never connects. Any ideas? I reset the system cache in Android recovery and it fixed the problem for about a day but then it went back to not working. Any ideas are appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bluetooth Problems

Do you use Android Auto with either of the vehicles?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userLGAxOqUVxU
Astronaut

No, I don't. Both are too old. One is a 2014 Lexus and the other was made in 1974 with an aftermarket Sony radio. Both used to work great.

Honored Contributor

@userLGAxOqUVxU wrote:

My Galaxy S10 is having difficulties connecting to the Bluetooth in both of my cars, but no other Bluetooth speakers. It simply won't connect and continues to have pop-ups wanting to know if I want to pair. I select "yes" and it never connects. Any ideas? I reset the system cache in Android recovery and it fixed the problem for about a day but then it went back to not working. Any ideas are appreciated.

@userLGAxOqUVxU 

Remove Bluetooth devices from your phone and your cars that you no longer use or have.  So when you did wipe cache partion and it fixed the issue for a day, did you connect your phone to any bluetooth device(not including your cars)?

userLGAxOqUVxU
Astronaut

I wiped it about a week ago. And I only have these two cars connected to it. Like I'd said, when I wiped it, it worked for a day or so and then it quit again. Quite a strange issue.

userLGAxOqUVxU
Astronaut

Also, I've driven the car that the aftermarket Sony all week and the Bluetooth worked Tuesday but not Monday or Wednesday. I'm usually pretty good with this stuff but I can't make any sense of this.

userTwGk0u3kSA
Constellation

I have same issue in the car. It actually has connected before but now it does not snd continues to get the pop ups. My car says my phone disconnected the connection when it tries to link.