Bluetooth Volume too low - no more solutions on internet

(Topic created on: 1/17/21 1:47 AM)
userWdEB6wV7vs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10

Hi all, 

I have a Samsung S10+

Recently, the bluetooth volume on my phone has been very low  - at about half of what I'm used to. Consequently, it is now standard for me to have the bluetooth volume set at its maximum when at home or outside. 

Attempted Solutions: I've tried to go into developer options and disable absolute volume but this does not seem to work. I've also tried to go into "advanced settings" by clicking the three little dots in the top right of bluetooth setting, but the Media Volume sync option is not available to me => I only have "Music Share, Ringtone Sync, and Bluetooth control history."

For reference, the audio device I'm using are Airpod Pros. However, when I connect another audio device (my Bose headphones) to my phone, I still have the same audio issues of the volume being too low. When I connect my headphones with a cord, volume levels are normal. On the other hand, when I bluetooth connect my airpods to my ipad, I do not have any audio issues - the volume levels are normal. For these reasons, this leads me to believe that my issue is with my phone's bluetooth and not my audio devices.  

I can't find anything else online, so if anyone else has some suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers and thank you in advance!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Stats65
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S10
I had this same problem. once i closed all other apps, especially those with volume. Volume reurned to normal
0 Likes
userWdEB6wV7vs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10

Unfortunately, I've been having this problem for the past few days. That being said, I must have closed all apps multiple time, but the problem is still persisting. 

0 Likes