JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Missing Bluetooth media volume sync option

(Topic created: 06-27-2020 04:05 AM)
Samsung_pandaz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

After the Android 10 update I'm missing the media volume sync option. In Bluetooth settings.😥

19 Replies
userVEXuCGRF9q
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am having the same issue. I am unable to use one of my Bluetooth speakers now because the volume is too high.

user5hY7OXnn2b
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same im trying to control my bluetooth devices volume seperate from the system controls, ever since updating to android 10 OneUI 2.0 this is really bothering me

0 Likes
Samsung_pandaz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Find the Divoloper option and enable the "disable absolute volume" option. this gonna work

DonTeca
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

So I've tried the developers option and I'm sorry to say that it doesn't really help. The volume my Bluetooth device produces is still to low and to high when I increase the volume on my phone. I went ahead and tried Media Volume Sync on my older phone (Note 😎 and the sound is way better. I hope Samsung really takes the feedback and reverts the decision to remove this feature.

(YES I repaired the Bluetooth device after enabling the developers option)

0 Likes
Nyce
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This actually works. You will need to restart the phone, and repair the device. Worked like a charm on my Note 10+

userrWWvUf2gmW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

What were they thinking🙍🏽‍:male_sign:

0 Likes
AnnunakiGods
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This does NOT work for me. My audio still is way too low, but it's only for music. Notifications are super loud. Samsung needs to bring back the option for sync media volume.

0 Likes
usercSj3k9IAup
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This has been happening with my phone too since the update. Its driving me crazy. I tried the developer settings trick mentioned here and theres no change. The volume on my bluetooth devices is still super low even when its maxed out. So angry they took the media audio sync option away bc that was such an easy fix for this problem before. I hope they're working on changing that. 

@AnnunakiGods wrote:

This does NOT work for me. My audio still is way too low, but it's only for music. Notifications are super loud. Samsung needs to bring back the option for sync media volume.

Badfish 2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Guess what, I have Android 12 and this still does not work! Tried the suggestion above, still not working!

S20 5G
0 Likes
Badfish 2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

On Android 13 now (buggy AF, not happy about it). Sync is working again. Also got it working on A 12...... in Connections | Bluetooth, click the gear cog on the connected device you want to see battery % & have Media Volume Sync working on & make sure "Calls" AND "Audio" are both on.... This will show the battery % in the BT Connections page & in the Media Output screen from the top dropdown, and will also get Media Volume Sync working again.

S20 5G
0 Likes