cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userfgNXgy7upQ
Constellation

Bluetooth not pairing or found!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got my S10Plus and it won't connect via bluetooth on my 2018VW Atlas. It says it's not compatible??? I then tried pairing it to my Michael Kors Smartwatch and the watch or Google wear can't even find the phone when scanning for bluetooth. I can't believe I had no issues with my NOTE5 and now all my devices are having issues pairing??

I tried with my MACPro to discover the phone it did then it just disappeared and can't find again.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userfgNXgy7upQ
Constellation

Re: Bluetooth not pairing or found!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the suggestion. I was able to pair my watches YAY!. However unfortunately seems the VW Atlas at this time software is only updated to Samsung 9's, not any of the 10's. I guess will need to wait to see when they upgrade to accept the new phone. Unfortunate the car is not even a year old and I can't use my new phone with it. Back to old school headphones until updated.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is the software on all of your devices up to date?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried clearing the cache of your systems apps?

You can locate by following this pathway: Settings>Applications>Three dot menu>System apps>Clear cache

We recommend giving this a try to clear your Bluetooth system app, after clearing cache try to un-pair and re-pair the devices and test connectivity through using Safe mode.

Hope this finds you well

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userfgNXgy7upQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the suggestion. I was able to pair my watches YAY!. However unfortunately seems the VW Atlas at this time software is only updated to Samsung 9's, not any of the 10's. I guess will need to wait to see when they upgrade to accept the new phone. Unfortunate the car is not even a year old and I can't use my new phone with it. Back to old school headphones until updated.

View solution in original post

userQvb6Gpa8fC
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wife and I both just got the Galaxy S10 .  Are phones will not connect with a 2016 Honda Odyssey.  We have the most recent update .  I can connect to every other Bluetooth device that I have except for the Van. Have even tried other apps with Bluetooth connection and it will Not recognize each other.  Samsung please set out a patch.