cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBu7K7cPAqy
Asteroid

Bluetooth recebtly just stopped working

Phone has been paired with my Mercedes ml350 since I purchased phone 2 yrs ago, all of a sudden the past few days it doesnt even recognize car. My car is recognizing my phone but cant pair. I have tried clearing cashe and data and nothing is working. It happened sometimes during the last update on phone on 26th.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bluetooth recebtly just stopped working

Just to clarify are you using a Galaxy S10?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userBu7K7cPAqy
Asteroid

Yes I use samsung galaxy s10

userBu7K7cPAqy
Asteroid

Ok I tried all suggestions, nothing worked. Have tried several times since I first asked question about this and hasnt paired with anything. Today I tried again and it finally worked by asking for passcodes to pair which it never done before. However, it now is working. Guess just had to wait it out unless Samsung done another update, whatever!

I think they meant S8 lol

How can you have use an S10 for 2 years

Here's the fix go to settings and then the 3 dot Menu on the top right click on show system settings scroll to Bluetooth and click on bluetooth and then click on storage and then click on clear cache / data

Samsung_kBY3ihC
Astronaut

Also, search for ANT Radio in Google Play Store and make sure it's up to date. Maybe uninstall and reinstall. It may take a while though....