cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Bluetooth wont turn on

I can't seem to switch the bluetooth on- I have Samsung s10 plus 5g. I've tried clearing the cache, factory reset but still have the same issue.

When I try to turn the bluetooth on from the shortcut menu it just does not react, if I go to the settings and try turning on the tab turns light blue and does nothing.

Samsung can you please assist?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Bluetooth wont turn on

did you recently update?
Highlighted
Constellation

I didn't before I had the issue but I thought this might fix the problem so I update the firmware, still same issue

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried resetting the network settings? Just a heads up, by resetting the network settings, it will remove all wi-fi and Bluetooth settings you currently have saved.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hello
Yes it started after the latest update :-(

Highlighted

Well a lot of people are having Issues from updates
Highlighted
Supernova

@usere5z0F9Mv0n two third-party articles to help you and a help here:

---

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi

Im having the same problem. Did you get a solution for this?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. Have you tried the troubleshooting provided in the thread? If resetting the network settings did not help I would recommend testing your device in safe mode to see if your symptom persist. You can do this by following these steps. 

Press and hold the power button until power off, restart, and emergency mode show on the screen

Tap and hold on the power off option until it changes to safe mode, then tap on safe mode

The phone will then reboot into safe mode. You will be able to check that it is by a grey transparent box in the bottom left of the screen that says safe mode.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hello
I am having the same problem
Bluetooth is not working properly. Issues with car connection,Watch, Headphones ect.
Have tried all the suggestions in the articles, with no luck, incl factory reset :-(
Hopefully there will come a fix for this error

Br.