JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Blurry Videos when sending via messaging

(Topic created: 02-15-2021 01:29 PM)
usercUcVfVqtQL
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Every time I try to text a video the quality is AWFUL. I didn't get one of the best phones on the market to have my videos be blurry when trying to send them on messenger. How do I fix this? Also can only send one video at a time. How can I send multiple CLEAR videos?

63 Replies
Mom23GrtBoys
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I've got the S9 and same issue. The remaining 4 phones on our Sprint account are iPhone. I was always a PC (no Mac) person and am bucking ever buying an Apple product for my own use.

That being said, I am constantly taunted because of the "crappy android" phone and its "video".

I've read through each suggested fix, but my phone does not have any of the suggested options (ie: 'send as Chat message', etc.) and the size limitation makes perfect sense because I would have Sprint throttling me on Day 5 of my billing cycle, if no limitation on the video.

But - HOW do I find the 'send as link' (or whatever the verbiage may be) on my phone? Via the messaging app? When sending the video? I've attempted both but can't figure it out.

NyKnicks4ever
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
when you try to send a video and all the apps pop up showing how you want to send it look for something that says link sharing
0 Likes
ChilllSon
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have a galaxy s9. The videos I take look great on my phone. But if I send via text or post on social media the vid quality is horrible. How do I fix this?
BrownEyzDelta
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I hate these poor quality videos that I have to send. It's ridiculous. You buy a $1, 300 phone and send a $2 video.