cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Bright white bar

Last update was 1/11. Didn't appear to be associated with the update.

Constellation

Send a screenshot...

Highlighted
Asteroid

The bar is not captured when I attempt a screen shot. The picture appears normal.

Highlighted
Constellation

It could be a screen burn out issue, that can happen with phones over time, just because of how the display works. How long have you had it? If it's been less then a year, you might be able to get it replaced under watery.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I've only had the phone for about 5 months so I'm doubtful it's the "age". I believe the bright bar is going to cause major burnout though.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

At this point, I would recommend having a certified Samsung technician evaluate the device. You may have two options for this depending on your location. You can either visit a local uBreakiFix location or you can ship your phone into the Samsung service center. If you do not have a uBreakiFix location near you or you would rather ship your phone into the service center I'd be more than happy to get that set up for you I'll just need you to send me a private message with the full model code and IMEI number of your device. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I've had a "White bar" with a like water droplet of black on the white bar, and on the left side theres a pink line

Highlighted
Astronaut

White bar

Like 2 or 3 weeks ago a white bar appeared on the bottem of the phone, then after that week a pink line appeared, please help!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: White bar

Have you dropped your phone recently before the line appeared? Samsung has stated that can be caused by dropping.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes I can barely see I need some assistance up allday

Yes I can barely see I need some assistance up allday