Astronaut

Re: Built in screen protector S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes it's true...best buy told us the same thing

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After 10 days of use, my screen protector has lifted from 3 corners and now has air bubbles and looks ridiculous. I've had every Samsung since before the Galaxy line launched. I feel they really dropped the ball with this one..

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure about the pre installed screen protector quality so have ordered one from here they claim that it works with the ultra sonic fingerprint sensor.

https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/galaxy-s10-plus-screen-protectors-covers-cases.html

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

True

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday making calls to address my screen scratches on my S10. This was 1 day past my 14 day return period. I didn't use the phone right away.  I purchased a Verizon screen specifically stating on the package "for: Samsung Galaxy S10" protector made by ZAGG. It would not attach to the phone. I saw the phone has it's own screen protector so I continued to use it normally. I quickly notice the scratches and each day that went by there were more.  I made  a series of calls to Verizon, Samsung and a local store.  It boiled down to Verizon stating maybe I should attempt to make an insurance claim.  That did not go through. I then thought, why should I make a claim? Is this my fault?  Samsung stated the ONLY protector that will work on this phone is the one they produce model # ET-FG973CTEGUS. ANY other additional screen protector is NOT compatible.  Verizon didn't seem to know this. So who's fault is this..mine or Verizon or Samsung? At this point I am very upset. I will not pay all this money for a phone that is all scratched up.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user9lAAXR3dN9 Please send a PM with your full model code and IMEI number. http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Buy 

Full Glue UV Liquid Tempered Glass Screen Protector

off of Ebay. It's a great screen protector and works with finger print scanner.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So is it really s10 scree get easily scratches ?

I noticed that I got more and more scratches on my s10, did you get any reply ?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So true! They do come with protector

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is correct. Please be advised this is only a film cover and not a glass screen protector.